“FIRST YEAR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE FOR BEGINNERS”
We are a small friendly club just off the London Road, to the rear of the Pippin public house, who are actively involved with the club.
We welcome both ladies and men from all walks of life and backgrounds and would particularly encourage younger members of the community to join our club. Whether you are experienced, a complete beginner, serious bowler or just wish to partake in friendly roll ups in pleasant surroundings with good company, you are assured of a warm welcome.
Many of us think of lawn bowling as an older persons pastime – well there are many senior members but, bowling is a sport which can be enjoyed by all regardless of age or ability or sex.
2019 Open Day is on 25th May from 2:00pm with friendly helpers to provide all the help and advice you need. Refreshments will be available. All bowling equipment will be provided except for shoes. Please wear flat shoes or trainers.
2019 Annual Dinner will be held at the Grange Moor Hotel, Maidstone on October 18th @ 7pm
2019 Season membership Subscriptions
New Members: 1st Year subscription FREE for beginners
First 3 Roll-ups are Free
Annual Subscription: £60.00 - Roll-ups £2.00
Social Membership : £5.00
100 Club. Click HERE to see what number are still available.
Click HERE for important information on other Bowls clubs.â
- COMPETITIONS ENTERED BY MEMBERS FOR 2019
- THURSDAY - 23RD MAY - HEADCORN
- MIXED TRIPLES - JOHN/EILEEN KELLUM/MARIAN MARK
- WEDNESDAY - 10TH JULY - HEADCORN
- LADIES TRIPLES - PENNY PELLETT/EILEEN KELLUM/MARIAN MARK
- THURSDAY - 8TH AUGUST - BIDDENDEN
- LADIES TRIPLES - ANNE BAYNE/MARIAN MARK/ EILEEN KELLUM
- THURSDAY - 15TH AUGUST - MAIDSTONE
- ROSEMARY GRAHAM TROPHY - MAIDSTONE
- SATURDAY - 17TH AUGUST - HUNTON OPEN DAY
- THURSDAY - 29TH AUGUST - LOOSE OPEN DAY
- FRIDAY - 6TH SEPTEMBER - CRANBROOK MIXED PAIRS
- JOHN STICKELS/MARIAN MARK
- ANYONE INTERESTED IN ENTERING PLEASE LET MARIAN MARK KNOW.